Silk is all the way back in fashion and we know you don’t want to miss getting your hands on our best silk carpets. Here are some tips to help you keep your silk carpet as fresh as new.
- Try to keep the foot traffic as limited as possible.
- Use a brushless suction head to vacuum silk carpets.. Beater or roller brushes may pull out fibers, reduce the pile and damage the rug.
- Gently sweep your silk carpet with a delicate broom to avoid ruining the fabric of it.
- In case of a liquid or solid stain, try removing it immediately before it sets in and attaches to the silk fibres.
- You can use a spoon to scoop out debris or spilled solid stain.
- In case of a liquid stain, try absorbing the liquid as much as possible with the help of a white cloth and then apply club soda followed blotting to absorb the remaining stain.